Register Your Student for 2019-2020 School Year
Thank you for choosing Ann Arbor Learning Community for your student! AALC needs to have important information (ex. emergency information and parent permissions) for every student.
Submitted information goes to a password-protected file available to school office staff only.
Please contact the office (734-477-0340) if you have any questions.
The following registration forms are for students who have been accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. You can submit your student's information online using the links below.
If you have not yet applied for a class placement, please do so here first before filling out any forms below.
1. Complete your student's Emergency Information - Permissions - About My Student 2019-2020.
2. Read and acknowledge the Technology Acceptable Use and Safety Agreement.
3. Read and acknowledge the Google Apps for Education Parental Permission Form.
4. Read and acknowledge the Family Participation Agreement.
Note: If your student is in 7th grade, an immunization record is also required.
Additional Forms for New Students
5. Complete your student's Special Needs Expulsion Form.
6. Provide information about your student’s last school in the Request for School Records.
7. Provide a copy (email, fax, or hard copy) of your student’s:
birth certificate (proof of birth name & date)
proof of Michigan residency
immunization record (new students and all 7th grade students)
Immunization Questions? Click here.